No man is an island, and there are many opportunities to get to know other men and learn how to follow Jesus together:
MEN’S STUDY Saturday Mornings 8:00 – 10:00
Dive into God’s word to learn how to become the men God has called us to be – servant leaders. Various topics and studies revolve around the Bible. Typically, these studies take place the first and third Saturdays of the month at Harvest.
Please join us at Harvest at 8:00 AM for great discussion with other men who are seeking to follow Jesus.
Fall / Winter 2017 Calendar
- September 30 – Kickoff Breakfast
- October 7 – Goliath Must Fall – Dead But Still Deadly
- October 21 – Goliath Must Fall – Fear Must Fall
- November 4 – Goliath Must Fall – Rejection Must Fall
- November 18 – Goliath Must Fall – Comfort Must Fall
- December 2 – Goliath Must Fall – Anger Must Fall
- December 16 – Goliath Must Fall – Addiction Must Fall
- Save the Date for our annual Men’s Retreat! April 27-29, 2018 Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake, WI If you have any questions, please contact Ron Scheffler at 920-342-1235
Winter/Spring 2018 Calendar
- January 20 – Kickoff Event
- February 3 – No Regrets Conference
- February 17 – TBD Session 1
- March 3 – TBD Session 2
- March 17 – TBD Session 3
- April 7 – TBD Session 4
- April 27 – 29 – Retreat
Men’s Fraternity meets each Tuesday evening at 7:00 pm
NO REGRETS MENS CONFERENCE
The No Regrets Men’s Conference is an annual event for men to be challenged in their relationship with the Lord at home, in the workplace, and in their ministry. It is held on the first Saturday of February live in Southeastern Wisconsin and is simulcast via live HD video to numerous host sites. Harvest travels in a caravan to a host site.
See the video below for a taste of what you will experience
Save the Date for our annual Men’s Retreat!
April 27-29, 2018
Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake, WI
If you have any questions, please contact Ron Scheffler at 920-342-1235
“But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15
For more information about men’s ministry, please contact any member of the leadership team: